Based on concentrator and remote units, the RADIOPULSE system allows remote control of valves, up to a maximum of 4 kilometers away.
System designed to control the opening and closing of valves in installations without a control center or SCADA. It works autonomously, although it can be controlled by PLC equipment or irrigation programmers.
Free or licensed band. Long-range
Available in VHF and UHF bands, licensed or free band.
Minimum consumption and maintenance
The remote units can operate on batteries (more than 5 years), due to low consumption, thus allowing minimal maintenance.
Easy installation and configuration
Suitable for non-specialists. The configuration is done from the mobile application.
Reliable and robust
IP-66 box. Isolated system with immunity to electric shocks. Communication 365 days a year, 24 hours, without dependence on operators.
Durability without obsolescence
The equipment is manufactured for a long duration, with up to 10 years of guarantee. No obsolescence due to compatibility with old equipment.
· Irrigation communities
· Gardens and parks
· Irrigation control
· Integration with irrigation programmers
· VHF and UHF bands, with or without a license
· Long range: up to 4 km
· Box IP-66
· Up to 24 inputs per master unit
· Accepts VCC type inputs (9V to 24V)
· Accepts VAC type inputs (12V or 24V)
· Accepts pulse type inputs (6V, 12V or 24V)
· 2 valve outputs per remote unit
· Compatible with 6V, 12V or 24V solenoids
· Compatible with 2 or 3 wire solenoids
· Battery-powered remotes (autonomy > 3 years)
· System isolated to electrical discharges.
· Intuitive configuration by mobile application
· Real time