The UMF-100 offers a studied combination of analog and digital inputs and outputs. This, together with its multiple operating modes, allows its use as a universal module in a wide variety of applications.
The basic operating modes are:
· ModBus slave
· Autonomous Mode (via radio and/or via cable)
· Front End
· Smart RS-232/RS-485 converter
· Replicator, multiplier and signal isolator
The UMF-100 is compatible with automata (PLC'S) and SCADA'S of any manufacturer with ModBus RTU protocol. Other protocols available on request.
Communication via radio channel
In radio link configurations it is extremely flexible and adapts to small, medium and long distance radio modems. Supports Store&Forward and Back to Back repeaters.
Maximum reliability in demanding environments
Robust body, isolated I/O, filtered and equalized. Manufactured under ISO 9001 standards and with FARELL INSTRUMENTS quality.
Low consumption and wide power range
Consumption is independent of the power used, whose range goes from 10.5 Vdc to 28 Vdc.
It only requires parameterization through the intuitive graphic software UMF Suite, which incorporates Test functions. DIN-rail mounting.
It incorporates room temperature measurement, supply voltage measurement, intelligent RS-232/RS485 converter and 8-digit counters associated with the digital inputs.
· Control of machinery
· Process control
· Electrical distribution
· Water distribution
· 5 digital outputs by isolated contact
· 2 isolated 12-bit analog inputs
· 2 analog outputs 12 bits
· I/O distributed via radio or cable
· RS-485 and RS-232 ports
· High port speed (up to 115200 bps)
· Optimized size
· Intuitive configuration by software
· Wide temperature range. (-30oC to 65oC)